follow here

Magical Kingdom <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d599063578276649251\x26blogName\x3diScha+Llyod+%E2%99%A1\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6083633619086901048', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ϟ Posts


ϟ Owner


ϟ Babes


» Last in 2011 and back to school !
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | 10:00 PM | 3 love letter(s)


Assalamualaikum and helli my blog readers, this is my last last last post in 2011.

I know everyone already had a plan to spend this last day of 2011 with your friends and family. BUT, i didn't have a plan, my friends didn't date me and i didn't dare to date my friends too. They will spoil all my plan, NOT the first time already. 

Everyone will countdown outside there, and i will countdown inside here! sob~sob. Hmmm, let us think about the past. I entered form 2, study in KRK crazy class. Start playing Facebook, more blog post. Twitter . . . 
I get bad result for Science for the first time! my result is more better than before. hurmm, nevermind. 

I keep long hair again this year! =D
most happy. 

Get a new phone from my papa <3 thanks papa for the iPhone. but i really-really want iPhone 4s not iPhone 4! haha :D its okay papa. Thanks again :* 
Dye my hair for the first time and more . . . 

BACK TO SCHOOL / HELL
Okay school holiday is going to an end. everyone will going back to school - meet friends. teachers and some more of your enemies -.-. Since the holiday going to end, are you preparing to go back to the SCHOOL LIFE ?  im excited for my form 2 life ~ But i think it will make me busy ! ( Tuition + those homeworks ) . I really miss those day i had in form 1 life. Lets welcome our form 2 life friendssss.Hmmm, some seniors are moving away to college / UNI and some juniors are moving to our school. Say the truth, im not very like juniors that are they think they are right -.-. Some juniors are so friend with me, RIGHT?

2011, in school.
I did many things, happened many funny things. Some more i stepped in counselling room for the first time. Teachers praise me for my result, Teacher scold me, Bitches scold me and making noise in class.
I wont forget that i sit with JAJA, My BFF. But sometimes she went to find her NEW BFF, Make me jealous.HAHAHAHA !

Tution, next year ( Preparing for PMR year 2013).
ill be tution everyday. =( so thats mean i will not online anymore ( maybe ).
miss yaa.

Labels: ,



← Magical | Kingdom →
Welcome Sweetie


I'm Aysha Bakri the owner of this super duper dull site. Do follow my blog but copying and ripping are not allowed at here. Thank you

Talk To Me

"Harsh words are not allowed!"

Never Be

Massive applause for them. Thanks for your help! And please do not open my page source (Y)

» Base codes by : Ainnad rocks
» Edited by : Myself
» Photos & Icons : We♥It | Tumblr
» Background : Mr. Google