follow here

Magical Kingdom <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d599063578276649251\x26blogName\x3diScha+Llyod+%E2%99%A1\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6083633619086901048', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ϟ Posts


ϟ Owner


ϟ Babes


» Hi or hey?! I'm back!
Saturday, November 8, 2014 | 10:47 PM | 0 love letter(s)



Hey! I'm back. Yeah, I'm back. Ahhh, I really miss my blog. I was extremely busy with my twitter account and tumblr. So follow me and mention me if you want a followback but hey, I'm not that friendly tho hahahaha uhm okay, do you see that gif? I mean the picture above? Well that's my idol everyone, 5 Seconds Of Summer. Well, none of them are my favorite hahaha jk all of them are my favorite especially calum, the asian one lol hahaha no, actually he's a scottish+kiwi. Yeah, calum is my favorite member. I don't even know why I'm so crazy about him. I'm crazily in love with him like seriously can I just meet him and marry him? *but the answer is no* WOW! Look at me, I'm fangirling hahaha oops so sorry. I'm a full time fangirl by the way. Okay I guess that is all for now. I have alot of things do to. And yeah you know, I'm turning 17 next year and I will be facing SPM! Wow 17 and SPM. I don't know why but that is too much for me. Getting old, SPM and leaving school. Hm, next year is gonna be a big year for me. I should be studying right now but the internet won't let me hahaha I really need to change. I really need to reach my goals. 9As in SPM. InsyaAllah. Okay the, goodbye forreal! 


← Magical | Kingdom →
Welcome Sweetie


I'm Aysha Bakri the owner of this super duper dull site. Do follow my blog but copying and ripping are not allowed at here. Thank you

Talk To Me

"Harsh words are not allowed!"

Never Be

Massive applause for them. Thanks for your help! And please do not open my page source (Y)

» Base codes by : Ainnad rocks
» Edited by : Myself
» Photos & Icons : We♥It | Tumblr
» Background : Mr. Google