follow here

Magical Kingdom <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d599063578276649251\x26blogName\x3diScha+Llyod+%E2%99%A1\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pusheenlovejeremy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6083633619086901048', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ϟ Posts


ϟ Owner


ϟ Babes


» I don't Know
Saturday, June 27, 2015 | 11:52 PM | 0 love letter(s)



Assalamualaikum everyone? How's everything going? I'm really sorry for being inactive on my blog since I was too busy with my school work and currently preparing for my upcoming important examination: SPM. I have been through a lot lately which makes me feel like trash sometimes.Well, It feels so great to be back because I freakin miss my blogger account. I miss blogwalking and stalking other people's blog and I really miss making nonsense stories on my blog lol. By the way. It's already ramadhan now so I would really like to apologize for my mistakes and if I ever hurt y'all's feelings. Please know that I probably didn't mean to. There's so much I want to say but I guess I should stop now. So wish me luck for my spm! I hope that I could get an excellent result because I really want to make my parents proud of me and my achievements just like I did in UPSR and PMR. Okay. I'm done. Goodbye lovebugs




← Magical | Kingdom →
Welcome Sweetie


I'm Aysha Bakri the owner of this super duper dull site. Do follow my blog but copying and ripping are not allowed at here. Thank you

Talk To Me

"Harsh words are not allowed!"

Never Be

Massive applause for them. Thanks for your help! And please do not open my page source (Y)

» Base codes by : Ainnad rocks
» Edited by : Myself
» Photos & Icons : We♥It | Tumblr
» Background : Mr. Google